Clan - Godlike
Please log in with your username and password.
Clan - Godlike
Please log in with your username and password.
Clan - Godlike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan - Godlike

This clan was created by me, bludviolator, and in this clan we are mighty and strong. We do not choose people for their lvls but for their skills. Come be a part of our massively successful clan of unlimited power or rot under the sword of our might!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Regulations of the GodLike Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules and Regulations of the GodLike Clan Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations of the GodLike Clan   Rules and Regulations of the GodLike Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:57 am

Now, these rules are very important and should be followed. If not you will be at risk of loosing your membership in this clan. Please read all og the following rules and regulations and remember them.

1. You are to report to my clan chat every time you log into the Runescape Game World. This will reduce my efforts of having to call everyone to the clan which is very tireing by the way. I will not be contacting you about joining the CC if you are not in there and you will probably miss out on something. If you are to miss more then 5 events you will be banned.

2. Your attitude and respect towards other clansmates is important. If you screw that up you will be kicked. You will be

given 3 strikes.

3. When a meeting is announced either in runescape or on here you are to report to W80. This will be our meeting world. You are to arrive at the place chosen for that time. If you do not show up you will miss vital information. If you do not show up for a meeting 5 times you will be banned.

More Rules To Come...
Back to top Go down
https://godlikeinvinsibility.board-directory.net

Rules and Regulations of the GodLike Clan
Page 1 of 1